1. Pre-heat oven to 350F (175C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
2. In a small saucepan over low heat, (or microwave safe bowl), combine butter, corn syrup and water. Warm until butter melts. Let cool.
3. In a medium bowl, combine flour, coconut, rolled oats, sugar, nuts & baking soda. Stir in cooled corn-syrup mixture until combined.
4. Shape mixture into 1 inch balls; place about 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets. Flatten each ball slightly.
5. Bake in pre-heated over 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets on wire racks 1 minute. Remove from baking sheets; cool completely on wire racks. Makes about 36 cookies
I hope that you have an opportunity to bake these with your family. 😀
-Enriching European Journeys without the hassle!
#1 Selling Avalon Waterways River Cruise Specialist for 2011
Certified Travel Counselor / European Travel Specialist
Office: 334.356.0490 / Cell: 334.294.4635
Trish Gastineau is a Certified Travel Counselor who is passionate about travel…especially Europe and River Cruises! She was recognized as the #1 Selling River Cruise Specialist for 2011 with Avalon Waterways as well as participating in several of their training webinars. Trish has sailed along with Avalon Waterways groups on the Romantic Rhine and Paris and Normandy Landing Beaches Itineraries.
Trish has been in the Travel Industry since 1993 and has also earned a Certified Travel Counselor destination from the Travel Institute. She and her family move to Montgomery, Alabama in 2006 from Chattanooga, TN. Please contact Trish by phone or email if you are interested in having her come and speak to your Club or Group.
There are no comments yet, add one below.